Fully Branded ServiceYour business name appears on your customers’ bank statements alongside your collections.
Fast Set-UpQuick and efficient, we can get you up and running within 24 hours.
Software IntegrationSeamless integration with accounting packages including Xero and Sage.
Making Direct Debit Management Easy
Our personal, affordable service is the simple solution to managing your Direct Debit collections. No need to set up your own expensive scheme, no need to get approval from your bank.
Let FastPay make it easy while you focus on developing your business instead of wasting precious time and resources chasing money.
FastPay will get you up and running within just 24 hours: we are quick.
FastPay will assign you a fully-branded Service User Number (SUN) so your company name will appear on all bank statements: we are personal.
FastPay will charge you a flat fee per collection: we are affordable
FastPay will process all payments on your preferred date: we are flexible.
FastPay will inform you of any bounced or cancelled Direct Debits as soon as they occur: we are informative.
FastPay will immediately transfer cleared funds to your account: we are efficient.
FastPay will provide branded paper mandates or help set up an online scheme for your customers: we are adaptable.
The FastPay Managed Service is perfect for sole traders, SMEs, charities, limited companies, partnerships and all organisations who regularly collect payments from customers.
The convenience of outsourcing this time-consuming job will give you peace of mind that all recurring fees, service charges, rents or donations are being taken care of.
FastPay make it easy to choose the right direct debit solution.
Ready to move forward?
Fields marked with an * are required
How Does Managed Direct Debit Work? Seven Simple Steps
Managed Direct Debits with FastPay Includes:
All Templates and Documents
- All the necessary templates and documents to run your scheme including a personalised Direct Debit Mandate in both paper and online form
- Fully integrated, professionally-designed and Bacs-approved paperless sign-up pages if you want to accept Direct Debit instructions online
Take Instructions Over The Phone
- Guidance notes and a Bacs-approved script if you prefer to take instructions over the phone
Up To Date Software
- Cutting edge, market-leading software that is always up-to-date with changes to Bacs or banking legislation
Up To Date Direct Debit Information
- Up-to-date information regarding any bounced or cancelled Direct Debits in either pdf, csv or xml format
- The option to link your software with ours, using our advanced API or other integrations
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff always on hand with free lifetime email and phone support
Complete Database Management
- Full database management with reports available on your collections history using your online account or API
Professional Letters for Customers with Issues
- Professionally-written Bacs-approved letters on your company letterhead to customers with any Direct Debit or Direct Credit issues
Concept Vehicle Leasing
Paul Bulloch, Managing Director
UK Telecom Solutions Ltd
Julie Jerrum, Director
Wigan St Patricks Amateur Rugby League Club
Catherine Taylor, Project Co-ordinator
Real Time Reception
The Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installers
Damian Walters, Founder & Chairman